Hannspree is commited to provide quality IT products and services in a manner that ensures a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and minimizes our potential impact on the environment. We will operate in compliance with all relevant environmental legislation and we will strive to use pollution prevention and environmental best practices in all we do.
Our Policy therefore, is to:
- Incorporating environmental responsibility into all business operations by planning environmental protection, reviewing and developing policy, by setting targets and reviewing and auditing performance.
- Integrate the consideration of environmental concerns and impacts into our decision making and activities.
- Minimize our waste by changing internal work flows and then reuse or recycle as much as possible.
- Minimize energy and water use within our building in order to conserve supplies and minimize the consumption of natural resources.
- As far as possible, purchase products and services that do the least damage to the environment.
- Train, educate and inform our employees about environmental issues that may affect their work.
- Promote environmental awareness among our employees and encourage them to work in an environemtally responsible manner.
- Communicate our environemntal commitment to suppliers, customers and the public and encourage them to support it.
All employees have responsibilities for policy implementation by participating and contributing to its success and continual improvements through their actions and suggestions.
14/11/2017 - Meerbusch - Germany