FAQ Touch Monitors
Disconnect the power before cleaning. To remove loosely attached dust, lightly pat the plush outer covering. NEVER pull or twist the plush cover to avoid causing damage. NEVER attempt to wash or dry clean the plush covering as it may cause un-recoverable damage to your TV set. For further information, please contact your Hannspree Technical Service Center.
- the USB cable is connected and secure between the PC and Monitor.
- OS is Windows 7 or above.
Please contact the service center if you require further assistance.
Some applications only support single-point or two-point touch.
For 10-point touch functionality to be guaranteed the OS used must be Windows 8.
- Make sure that the touch screen glass is clean and free of dirt as this can cause malfunction.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected and secure between the PC and Monitor.
- Reboot the PC.
- Please contact the service center for further assistance.
Make sure that the touch screen glass is clean and free of dirt as this can cause malfunction.
The touchscreen technology used is projected capacitive type via USB connection.
Plug and play, Multi touch function has been tested and working with Linux Ubuntu 16.04 LTS with Kernel v 4.4.
Please see here for what multi-touch functionality Linux offers: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Multitouch
If you are facing any issue with your product, please follow the below procedure:
1. Connect by USB the monitor to a Win7 or Win8 PC.
2. Start “TC_PTool_2008” application of the Win7 or Win8 folder accordingly.
3. Press “START” button of the application.
4. Wail until the auto update is done.
FW upgrade with Windows 7 PC: Click Here
FW upgrade with Windows 8 PC: Click Here
Please click here to download an SOP that will help you with this issue.
Yes, please click here to download an SOP that will help you with this issue.
Microsoft Windows 8 (10 point) drivers included on CD.
Microsoft Windows 7 (multi-point) drivers obtained via Windows Update (http://ow.ly/xerrG).
No. But one point touch function has been tested and working with Linux Ubuntu 14.04 with Kernel v3.14.
Yes, the HT 161 HNB is compatible with the Windows Server 2012 & 2016
Yes, the HT161HNB monitor supports Windows 7, embedded without additional driver.