Sales Executive/ Sales Manager
- Bring to market the full range of HANNSpree products and solutions in the assigned region(s).
- Manage customer structure, business matrix, customer relationship and penetration into multiple business categories.
- Identify and lock local system integration and value added business opportunity, digging out customer’s and market requirements.
- Acquire new clients and recommend and execute action plan to address new business opportunities.
- Utilize a constructive approach to implement sales and channel marketing programs in the region(s); operate and follow thorough sales promotion cycles.
- Coordinate with back office, Product Marketing, product development and supporting departments to ensure meeting customer requirements and planned business implementation
- Work closely with European management to ensure covering regional market matrix, customer satisfactory and business progression, and deliver updates to manager timely and duly.
- Share responsibility and regional P&L of assigned sales categories.
Operational Experience/Academic Qualification:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- 5+ years experience in sales and business development, preferably with experience in channel, system integration, industrial application, and customization, experience in tender is plus.
- Solid achievements in customer acquisition, account management and account growth
- Entrepreneurial spirit oriented; outgoing person capable of working with cross functional teams, experienced with varied personalities and cultures.
- Able to manage multiple projects and requests on a daily/weekly basis.
- Experience of client approach, nursing, development and project winning.
- An understanding of and experience in project management and general sales skills.
- Fluency in English, and European mother tongue of French
- Self Starter that sets clear objectives, defining metrics and key milestones and organize actions.
- Respond in time and properly to requests from clients, interacting between client and corporate.
- Flexible, anticipates changing environment and customer needs, and to seek to create value between customer and the company.
- Proactively supports colleagues and collaborates with them to help achieve targets.
- Actively seeks to understand the competition and how they differentiate themselves.
- Identifies a number of ways to do things differently, must do and must win attitude.
- Handles problems and acts on own initiative without being prompted.
- Seeks out and acts on both internal and external customer/client feedback.
Sales Executive/ Sales Manager
Job Title: Sales Executive/ Sales Manager
Department: Sales Department
Start Date: Immediately
Hours: Full Time
Experience: 5+ years experience in sales and business development
Develop and execute the sales activities and business development in the assigned categories or region(s).
Finding customers’ demand, devoting in B2B channel, system integration, application, customization, and major projects.
Meeting sales and customer development targets.
How to apply:
Please scroll down to the bottom of this page and enter the required details.
Please ensure your CV is in PDF format before uploading.
A member of our recruiting team will be in contact with you if you are selected for an interview.