POLÍTICA DE PRIVACIDAD
HannSpree Europe Holdings B.V.
This is the privacy statement of HannSpree Europe Holdings B.V. having its principal office in Venlo (the Netherlands), located at Newtonweg 25, 5928 PN, Venlo and its subsidiaries and offices (collectively “Hannspree”).
Hannspree is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We endeavour to comply with all applicable laws on privacy protection and personal information security.
When using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Hannspree may change this policy by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
- What we collect
When visiting our website www.hannspree.eu, we may collect from you when use or interact with our website the following information:
- Your device information, such as IP address, device model, serial number, the version and type of your operation system, Media Access Control Address, IMEI number and other individualized device identifiers.
- Your log information, such as the settings, activation time of your device, the network you use to connect to our website, the status of the network, type and language settings.
- Your location information, such as the version of your device’s GPS and Wi-Fi module, GPS signal, data identifying nearby Wi-Fi access points and cell towers, the time zone and local time where the device is used.
- The search terms you used to reach to Hannspree’s website.
- The search terms you use on Hannspree’s website itself.
- The links you use on Hannspree’s website.
- The links you used to reach to Hannspree’s website.
- Your email address and other contact information (where you send us email inquiry(ies)).
- Why we collect the information
This information is collected as processing is necessary for the purpose of the legitimate business interests pursued by Hannspree, namely:
- To conduct regular activities within the scope of our business functions.
- To process and fulfil any subscriptions you have signed up for, including promotions and upcoming events. You may unsubscribe at any time with no fees.
- To send you an important notification, such as communications regarding changes to our terms, conditions and policies.
- To safeguard the proper functioning of the website and the security thereof.
- To assess and improve the website.
- To analyse user experience for the purpose of development and evaluation of new services.
- To respond to customer support requests and respond to any inquiries you may have.
- To provide you with marketing communications and advertising material that we believe may be of interest to you on an inquiry or subscription basis.
- Any other purpose with your consent.
By visiting our website, you understand and consent to the processing of your personal data which we may collect solely for the reasons set forth above. However, please be informed that you have the right to withdraw such consent at any time
- How long we store your information
The personal data we collect from you is stored for a maximum of ninety (90) days.
- To whom we disclose your information
Your information will NOT be disclosed to any third parties, except:
- With your consent: We will only disclose to or share your information with a third party with your consent.
- To service providers: We may disclose to and share your information with our service providers that render services for or on behalf of us, for instance, service providers who assist us with sending marketing communications and providing customer support. We will ensure these service providers shall only use your information in compliance with our instructions within the scope and purpose hereof.
- For legal, protection, and securities purposes to the extent it is required by applicable laws or regulations or governmental or judicial authorities, necessary to establish or preserve a legal claim or defence, or necessary to prevent fraud or other illegal activities.
- International transfers of your information
You understand and consent to the transfer, storage, and process of your information to Hannspree and its affiliated companies, service providers who may be located in a different country to you. All said transfer, storage, or process of your information will be subject to this privacy statement and the applicable laws on privacy protection and personal information security.
- Cookies and similar technologies
Cookies are small text files placed on your devices to personalize your user experience on our website. You can configure cookie preferences by accessing the tools and settings of the browser to accept, block or delete any cookies.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and protect your privacy.
Transmission of any information between different locations of Hannspree and to its affiliated companies is performed through our secure network to ensure your information is protected both online and offline.
Should there be a personal data breach which is likely to result in a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons, Hannspree will communicate the data breach to you without any undue delay.
- Third-party Links
Our website may contain links to third-party websites. Hannspree is not responsible for the security, privacy practices and materials of those third-party websites. This privacy statement is applicable to Hannspree only.
- Opting out
Hannspree will not use your data for a purpose that has not previously been specified.
Website visitors who don’t want their data used by Google Analytics can install the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
- Your rights
According to Chapter 3 of the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the following rights:
- To access your data.
- To rectify your data that are inaccurate.
- To obtain the erasure of your data.
- To restrict the processing of your data.
- For Hannspree to notify each recipient to whom your data have been disclosed of any rectification or erasure of your data or restriction of processing carried out in accordance with this section.
- To the portability of your data.
- To object to the processing of your data.
- To not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing.
- To lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
To view the contact data of the applicable supervisory authority, please visit http://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm.
- Changes to our privacy statement
We may change this privacy statement from time to time. By visiting or using our website after the privacy statement has been updated, Hannspree will deem that you have consent to the privacy statement, including any updates.
- Contact us
Should you have questions relating to this privacy statement, please feel free to contact us at:
HannSpree Europe Holdings B.V.
5928 PN Venlo
This privacy statement is effective as of 25 May, 2018.