WHAT IS THE WARRANTY PERIOD OF A HANNSPREE PRODUCT?
- HANNspree Monitors are covered by a 3 (three) years Warranty to the consumer from the date of the original purchase of the product.
- HANNspree Touch Monitors are covered by a 2 (two) years Warranty to the consumer from the date of the original purchase of the products.
- HANNspree Open Frame Touch Monitor HO Series are covered by a 3 (three) years Warranty to the consumer from the date of the original purchase of the product. This applies for all of the units purchased after the 1st of July 2020.
MY HANNSPREE PRODUCT MAY NEED REPAIR. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Please contact our Technical Service Agent to confirm whether or not you require service, and if you are within the warranty period outlined in this manual.
Should the need for service arise, please contact the local Hannspree Customer Service centre. You can find the repair centre list in the dedicated section of our website: Click Here
WHAT IS HANNSPREE’S PIXEL POLICY?
Please click here to download a PDF informing you about our pixel policy and how to proceed.
HOW DO I CLEAN OR DISINFECT MY MONITOR/TOUCH SCREEN?
- It is recommended to use a soft cloth and alcohol cleaner.
- Then spray the cleaner on the cloth and wipe the screen lightly.
- Make sure the glass and screen are completely dry before using the device again.#
HOW DO I CLEAN THE FRAME?
Disconnect the power before cleaning. Wipe the outer shell with a clean, soft, lint-free cloth (apply a small amount of non-ammonia, non-alcohol based glass cleaner if necessary). To avoid damage to the coating, NEVER use alcohol, methanol, gasoline, or oil products on the outer shell.
HOW DO I CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE?
Contact the Hannspree Technical Service Agent in your Country directly
Please refer to the “Hannspree Technical Service Center” list you find in the package of the product you purchased.
MY PRODUCT WAS DAMAGED DURING INSTALLATION. WHAT CAN I DO?
The limited warranty does not cover damages to the product from faulty or improper installation or mishandling. However, please contact our Customer Service Center. Our Technical Service Agent will be very happy to help you in determining whether the repairs are covered by the limited warranty and in obtaining the necessary repairs.
MY PRODUCT MAY NEED REPAIRS. WHERE CAN I TAKE IT?
Please contact our Customer Service. Our Technical Service Agents will help you conduct simple troubleshooting and fix minor problems. If your product needs repair, we will arrange a service for you. If the repair is not covered under warranty, we will explain the repair process and costs in advance before the repair.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO REPAIR? HOW DO I CHECK THE STATUS OF MY REPAIR?
In most cases, it will take between five to ten business days from the time we receive your product. To minimize the inconvenience during the repair, our Customer Service will keep you informed of the repair status. You may also contact our Customer Service or make an inquiry on our Website at any stage of the process.
THERE IS NO IMAGE ON SCREEN AFTER THE POWER IS TURNED ON. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Check if the source cables are properly connected. Refer to “Getting Started” section of your television user manual for how to connect a device to your television.